14 August 2009

Focus on the Lord

This week has been pretty "bleh".

My eating has been kind of out of whack and I haven't done any exercise at all. My legs are anxious to move! I usually get some exercise in on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, but for one reason or another it didn't happen this week.

I've also really been struggling to keep in the Word and in prayer. I know that's a huge reason why my eating has been unbalanced. I have not invited God to any of my meals this week.

I've had a grumpy, bad attitude.

Today is a new day. Today I am faced with new decisions and none of the poor choices I have made this week need to affect those of today.

After work I have already scheduled in time to spend with the Lord One-on-one and tomorrow I'm going hiking with some friends. YAY!

I am not defined by my past or my poor decisions. I am defined by Christ. And Christ is not a slothful glutton.

No comments: