01 July 2009

Just a few pictures from our Boston/Bermuda trip:

It rained quite a bit in Bermuda - but we got a little bit of sunshine.



In Boston on a sunny day!



I'm in the stocks in Salem. My husband got a kick out of it.


My husband and I "walking" the Freedom Trail in Boston.


This is my sister, my husband and I at the Top of the Hub restaurant in the Prudential building. we went to celebrate my 30th birthday!

I'm a little behind in my TW reading. Last night I did the Day 7 Emotional Eating exercise. It was really informative. One mechanism in my personal "Fat Machinery" that wasn't listed was apathy. Eating because I just don't care. It happens not when I'm mad or frustrated, but when I just don't want to put out any more effort. I think my battle against apathy will be life-long because it has been a huge part of my growing-up life and it permeates so many aspects (work, friends, family, etc.).

2 comments:

Autumnseer said...

Looks like a great time!

Christina said...

Great pictures!

I can certainly relate to eating out of apathy...although apathy often becomes rebellion for me I guess.