22 July 2009

Bleh...

Yesterday I felt famished all day. I had two bowls of cereal for breakfast and a large bowl of curry and rice for lunch. I think it's because I was dehydrated.

I also really wanted a cookie.

I tend to have these cravings that are insistent. Since starting the TW book study I have had success in not succumbing to them. Last night was not one of those times. When I got home, I just wanted something sweet - I wanted a cookie. But, we don't have any (as my husband says it's because I haven't made any). So, I had a little ice cream with a piece of chocolate. It wasn't much, but I wasn't hungry. This lead me down the path to stuffing my face with my husband's sugared cereal. I ate like 4 bowls worth. It was terrible.

I ate so much that I was too full to go to the gym. Double-whammy.

Observe and correct! I did that which DOES NOT serve me. I hope I remember to go to the Lord next time instead of the Costco-sized bag of cereal.

:)

1 comment:

Mel- said...

Oh boy have I had those days! No club of condemnation for you! Just wait for your next hunger and start over. And praise God that you don't have to punish yourself for messing up. For me, that can be the most motivating factor - every "0" is a clean slate! :-)

Melanie